Snowflakes are actually the perfect metaphor for people. Each one IS unique, but we all have the same structure and are pretty similar in spite of our differences. And really, with as many around as there is, aint no one gonna notice your differences unless they care enough to look closely.
Also people are also similar to snowflakes in that it is difficult to drive when there are too many of them piled up on the road.
"This is why you can’t trust women! They’re so good at makeup and wear it to fool guys into thinking they’re hot!"
shit. girls he’s on to us *washes off makeup to reveal lizard face and climbs up a wall* we will return with a new disguise. soon the power of earthly men will fall
- white people are not the bad guys
- Christian people are not the bad guys
- Republicans are not the bad guys
- straight people are not the bad guys
- cisgender people are not the bad guys
- rich people are not the bad guys
- men are not the bad guys
- racist, bigoted, homophobic, ignorant, selfish, and / or rude people are the bad guys
dear social justice bloggers